Fall 2020 Online Sports Registration Starts:
August 19, 2020* Updated Fall Registration date
*We have changed the registration date to review all information from the state and WIAA about what sports will be offered in the Fall due to restrictions with Covid19.
Make sure sports physicals are up to date before season starts
Tentative schedule for 2020-21 posted on WIAA
2020-2021 Modified Calendar
Sport-by-sport season start/end dates
*Check back for updates and registration updates
Registration for Sports:
In order for athletes to be eligible for sports, students must meet the following criteria before they can be cleared to tryout/participate:
- Registration on Family ID website (click Register Now link below)
- if you are a sophmore, junior, or senior that has played a sport at HHS- Do not create a new Family ID login. Sign in and all info will populate along with your sports physical, please check the dates to be sure sports physical has not expired.
- Current sports physical uploaded to Registration (physician signature required) click here for form
- Proof of medical insurance-Insurance may be purchased here
- Scholastic and WIAA eligibility (see athletic handbook- read current handbook and sign on Family ID)
- Sport Fee and ASB Paid (For cut sports- wait to make payment until team selections)
- All past due fines must be paid to participate
Pay for your participation fee or outstanding fees by clicking here.
*All new students to the District (boundary or transfer) need to fill out New Student Athlete paperwork and email or turn in to the athletics office in order to be cleared. (Link coming soon)
Click here and then click create an account on FamilyID site.
Click here if you have not signed up before with FamilyID. For step by step instructions on creating a Family ID account click HERE or watch short video here. (Please save password to use for future athletics and activities)
Click the above Family ID button to login to your Family ID account (parent email/password) -parents can login and make changes, check current sports physical date, or upload current physical.
* Parents must sign up student for each sport/season Fall,Winter,Spring. When you register your student will be rostered for tryouts/sports. If the student decides to not participate, just send an email to athletic secretary.
For specific questions/updates for each sport, please email Varsity Coach.
|Cross Country Head
|Golf Boys: Head
|Soccer Girls: Head
|Basketball: Boys Varsity
||email@example.com *(Coach TBD)
|Basketball: Girls Varsity
|Golf Girls: Head
|Soccer Boys: Varsity
|Tennis: Girls Varsity
2020-21 Hawks Sports Schedules
Click on links below for updated schedules and Scores
*All schedules subject to change, please check back here for up-to-date schedules daily
SPORTS INFORMATION: Click here for WPA Network/2A GSHL Website --> displays Hockinson's (and other WA state high school's) schedules, scores, standings and post season brackets
Sports Physical Form* uploaded to Family ID Registration (good for two years)
(If applicable) 2020-21 WIAA Running Start Form (fillable)
(If applicable) 2020-21 WIAA Home School Form(fillable)
(If applicable) 2020-21 WIAA International Exchange Student Form(fillable)
TBD- All other fall sports
Football, Cross Country, Boys Golf, Girl's Soccer, Girl's Swimming, Volleyball
$100=Cross Country, Girls Soccer, Volleyball; $150=Football; $175=Boys Golf, Girls Swim
Boys Basketball, Girl's Basketball, Boys Swim, Wrestling
$100=Boys and Girls Basketball,Wrestling; $175=Boys Swim
Baseball, Fastpitch, Girl's Golf, Boy's Soccer, Girl's Tennis, Track
$100=Baseball, Fastpitch, Boys Soccer, Girl's Tennis, Track; Girl's Golf $175
Athletic Director: Josh Johnson firstname.lastname@example.org
Athletic Coordinator: Beth Tugaw email@example.com
Athletic Secretary: Carolee McAfee firstname.lastname@example.org
Athletic/Activities Office: 360-448-6452
General Admission Fees:
Adults & High School Students w/o ASB -$6.00
HHS Students with ASB- Free
Visiting Students with ASB Cards- $4.00
Students 1st grade - 8th grade- $4.00
Children 6 years and under- Free
Family (2 parents with children under 18)- $15.00
Senior Citizens (55 - 62)- $4.00
Honored Citizens (63 and older)- Free
*District and State Admission Fees are higher than regular season games; please call HHS for details.